Dedications, acknowledgments and tributes
John, Mavis and Esther Hyman would like to thank the publishers and authors of the following books which have either been dedicated, specially acknowledged or where a tribute has been made to Miriam.
- 2005 Bill Bryson – A Short History of Nearly Everything, Transworld Publishing
- 2005 Judith Holder – It's Grim Up North, BBC Books
- 2005 Philip Wilkinson – Yangtze, BBC Books
- 2005 Tim Haines & Paul Chambers – A Complete Guide to Prehistoric Life, BBC Books
- 2005 David Attenborough – Life in the Undergrowth, BBC Books
- 2005 Rabbi Dr Ezekiel N Musleah – No Shortcuts to Far Horizons: Pioneering Paths from Jewish India, Blitzprint Inc.
- 2006 Pat Henshaw & Veronique Henderson – Colour Me Confident, Hamlyn London
- 2006 Sarah Hopper – Mothers, Mystics and Merrymakers - Medieval Women Pilgrims, Sutton Publishing
All profits go to Miriam Hyman Memorial Trust.
To order email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mimento: Paintings and Pastels by Miriam Hyman by Mavis Hyman (Ed), Prof Helen Weston, Dr Mark Godfrey, Hyman Publishers £12.00 + p&p
- Indian Jewish Cooking by Mavis Hyman, Hyman Publishers £11.00 + p&p
- Jews of the Raj by Mavis Hyman, Hyman Publishers £14.95 + p&p
Miriam was working on “A Short History of Nearly Everything” by Bill Bryson in 2005